Question for the knowledgeabe a would appreciate Coach Sommers personal awnser if he is not to busy...
So i know there is 100 ways to skin a cat but i would like to know for what reason the three upper body and three core exercises are paired together?
I may be over looking but besides the obvious of creating a greater stimulus in the workout combined core, combined upper, is there a reason down the track say foundations 2 3 4 where all 6 exercises require bent arm and straight arm strength and a strong core, a reason combining them?
I have completed nearly completed foundation one miles ahead on sls and bent arm work. Have read Btgb book over and have liked incorperating intergrated training. In the book coach recomends pair fsp and fbe which i think works well, also people recomend training antagonist together, i was wondering if people pair movements in the same plane of motion say front lever and mana, one being pull one being push,had any benifit?
I do train consistantly and just wondering best way to pair exercises if it realy matters comparing apples to oranges.