This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Trouble with elevated thoracic bridge

Started by Matthew Del Buono, March 4, 2018 · 2 Replies · 100 Views

Matthew Del Buono

Any advice on what I can do to get into the elevated thoracic bridge position. I cannot lift myself with my legs on the wall.  I do not have a stall bar yet so I am just using the wall.  The only way I can lift my self up is if my feet are on the ground.  Any modification I can do to build the strength and flexibility to get into the position?

Alessandro Mainente

HI Matthew, you can simply stay away from the wall, you begin with one meter, kip up into a handstand and after reach the wall with feet. over the time, walk down to the wall.

Matthew Del Buono

Thanks Alessandro.  I’ll definitely give that a try .