How should I eat?

Started by De_LosSantos, April 6, 2010 · 2 Replies · 2,491 Views

De_LosSantos

I'm back on gymnastics(this time permanently) and I'm wondering about how my nutrition should be...

I have 2 goals:

1-To be proficiente with bodyweight strength movements(levers,planche)

2- want to be very muscular

My questions are will getting heavyer make things a lot harder for me in gymnastic skills and will be I still became very muscular at a light weight withoug having to eat tons of food?

I'm currently weighting 75 kg

Razz

try to go with a small calorie sufficit like 2-300 extra per day.. and read more about nutrition :D

dlsso

If you get heavier by adding fat gymnastics will be harder. If you get heavier by adding muscle they will be easier.

One of my favorite examples:

Average vertical jump of power lifters is higher than the average vertical jump of NBA players.