Today I did 5x10 SL PE9 Stall Bar Reverse Leg Lift. I've never particularly liked this move because of the immense pressure in my head/face from it. After completing the sets I noticed/felt all the skin from the edge of my eyelid (where my eyelash begins) up to my eyebrow is swollen and super weird looking like it's full of blood. And in that same region I can see lots of tiny red spots from what I guess are blood vessels that have ruptured. It's been about 5 hours and there's no let up from the swelling. Anyone else experience this? I probably should have just stopped, but I wanted to be done with this movement so pushed through.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Blood Vessels Rupturing from PE9
Started by Collin Beggs, March 4, 2018 · 3 Replies · 162 Views
are you holding your breath, during the exercise?
i had a similar experience, once i started breathing, the problem was gone.
gr
danny
Good awareness Danny.
I bet you're right about the breathing. My eye is still totally wacked after 24 hours. I hope I'm not deformed for life.