This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

How to space out my workouts.

Started by Michael Ye, March 3, 2018 · 1 Replies · 101 Views

Michael Ye

Hi guys.

Lately I've been noticing some effects of overtraining. So i'm currently working on the Foundation and Stretch series. I also breakdance and train other sports. I follow the recommended routine with the addition of bboying at nights on tues/wednesday after my workouts. Then on Saturday mornings I have practice in the mornings. Any recommendations for maximizing recovery? I really enjoy training and want to get the most from it. I sleep early and consistently and eat nutrient-dense foods. 

I'm thinking of taking thursdays off to rest and doing my Upper Body and Thoracic Bridge on Fridays. That way I only train Saturday morning and have the rest of that day and Sunday to recover. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!