I am at the beginning of my GB journey and looking for someone to occasionally train with! I train in my garage and have stall bars and rings
Prefer a female workout partner (no offense, guys).
Anyone interested?!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Melissa Shearer, March 2, 2018 · 4 Replies · 171 Views
I am at the beginning of my GB journey and looking for someone to occasionally train with! I train in my garage and have stall bars and rings
Prefer a female workout partner (no offense, guys).
Anyone interested?!
I wonder if anybody else sees the irony that Coach Sommer lives in AZ and we can't get any activity in his own back yard...
9 hours ago, Ashe Higgs said:I wonder if anybody else sees the irony that Coach Sommer lives in AZ and we can't get any activity in his own back yard...
Bunch of slackers!
11 hours ago, Coach Sommer said:Bunch of slackers!
![]()
On 3/2/2018 at 1:03 PM, Melissa Shearer said:I am at the beginning of my GB journey and looking for someone to occasionally train with! I train in my garage and have stall bars and rings
Prefer a female workout partner (no offense, guys).
Anyone interested?!
Are you still training? Did you find partners? (I'm in Flagstaff; we used to have a good sized group up here and a member who used to commute and stay up here part of the week to join us)