This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP PE3 +iM FORM CHECK

Started by Devon O'Neal, March 2, 2018 · 4 Replies · 107 Views

Devon O'Neal

Please evaluate my form. I am not sure if I should move to the next progression. Thank you for your time and feedback!

 

 

 

 

Mikey Cunanan

Hey Devon,

Nice work so far. Before moving forward I recommend making a few corrections.

On your Pseudo-planche push-ups, it’s of upmost importance to start with your shoulders spread apart(protracted) so that your upper back appears rounded. This will engage the stabilizers deep within he shoulder.

In addition, the lower back must be kept flat throughout the entire movement. Imagine holding a plank with your pelvis tucked (posterior pelvic tilt).

Xiao-Pengs are looking very nice. Try slowing them down on both sides of the movement to reap maximum benefit.

 

Devon O'Neal

Thank you, Mikey! Now I know what to focus on.

Mikey Cunanan

Anytime Devon,

I look forward to seeing your progress!

Devon O'Neal

I've been working on this for a couple of more months, and I believe I have made some progress although I know I need some more time with this one. Please let me know if there is anything I should be focusing on. Thank you!