Help with equipment (UK)

Started by Mar Munoz, March 2, 2018 · 2 Replies · 2,222 Views

Mar Munoz

Hi folks, I'm getting all these and would like to know the thoughts of someone experienced. Are these ok or is there anything better / anything else I should be getting? 

Gymnastic Rings
https://www.amazon.com/Pellor-Gymnastic-Workout-Exercise-Buckles/dp/B00DW2DJOM/ref=sr_1_3

Wall bars
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wooden-Gymnastic-Wall-Bars-Including/dp/B0765SC5S8/ref=sr_1_3

Parallettes
https://www.amazon.co.uk/EDELKRAFT®-Parallettes-Handstand-Pushups-Multifunctional/dp/B01NCTUK5S/ref=sr_1_2

I already have dip bars and a pull up bar to hang from the door.

:lol: Also how the heck do I fix the wall bars without fixtures (not included)? I guess my questions is: where do I buy the fixtures and what do they look like? I don't have a drill so was thinking of using something like TaskRabbit... 


Thanks in advance  

Alessandro Mainente

Rings are the same I's used to buying when  I need them. the price of the stall bar is too low. is not possible to have stall barn costing less than a pair or short floor pbars.

Christopher Hancox

Check out eBay. There is a set of oak wall bars in London going for £90 at the moment.