Are there any certified coaches or training groups (or any one looking to start one) in the Philly area? I'm just getting started with GST and live about 30 mins north of Philly.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Coaches or Training Group in Philly Area
Started by Matt Apoldite, March 1, 2018 · 2 Replies · 236 Views
I'm no coach, but it's nice to see another GST person in the area. I am in Bucks County. Bristol, to be specific.
I am going to further this post. Right now, in Bristol, PA, I go to Nirvana Family Fitness. It is no gymnastic gym, but the owner allowed me to hang about a 16" rope from the ceiling, and some rings. It also has a nice open room, with turf, and mats for tumbling. It's the best gym I know of aside from a full blown gymnastic gym. Free advertising, Nirvana! If you are in the area, check it out! It would be nice to train with some other gymnastic-minded people.
However, I may be moving to Springfield. So, if anyone knows any really good gyms in that area that would be friendly toward gymnastic-type training, let me know. I would be very grateful.