Hi there,
This is my first week and post with GB and GST. I've done 5 workouts and I'm already deeply in love with this course!
As most of us probably find, our mobility is pretty below par. (Then again, so is my strength and work capacity; what has my training even consisted of these past 5 years!?!?![]()
)
My question is; (I'm using GB unlimited and I have Saturdays as rest days)
Can I take the PE1 mobility exercises from core, lower and upper and construct a 9 exercise extra mobility practice on Saturday.
Keep in mind I'm also doing; fundamentals, H1, stretch series, foundation 1 and movement 1.
This new day will be light and simply be used to encourage some movement on my rest day (I also go on a long walk this day)
Thoughts?
And thanks Coach and the GB team for all of this! I've fallen in love!
P.s. I'm of no delusion of quick progress or short cuts for anything and I'm happy to take the time it takes to achieve the standards set by coach and his team