This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

South Dakota - Rapid City

Started by Leo Trinidad, February 24, 2018 · 6 Replies · 216 Views

Leo Trinidad

Hi guys, anybody doing Gymnastic Strength Training in South Dakota Rapid City?

Mark Schoenhard

Did you find a place to train? What dates will you be in Rapid?

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Mark Schoenhard,

I haven't but I will be moving to SD soon.

Mark Schoenhard

The Black Hills is a powerful place, nice. I am about three hours away in Chamberlain and travel to the Hills often. There are a few of us out here on the Plains training GST.

Nathaniel McAdoo

I live about 4 hours away (in Wyoming) and it would be a blast to train with someone. 

Leo Trinidad

I'm here now in Rapid City guys. Its so cold...

Mark Schoenhard
5 hours ago, Leo Trinidad said:

I'm here now in Rapid City guys. Its so cold...

Yes, Spring is here!