This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS PE3 Revisiting Forearm Headstand

Started by Suzanna McGee, February 24, 2018 · 5 Replies · 95 Views

Suzanna McGee

I haven't done this one for really long time. While it felt effortless to get into, holding it, and somehow gracefully exiting it, I am wondering if my body line is OK, so I can apply it to my handstands… 

 

Petra Kmecová

Whoa! Gracefull indeed! I literally stopped your video after that press and went to try it ... :-). Not gracefull at all ... hahahah. 

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Suzanna McGee,

Body line is very okay. Keep up the good work.

Suzanna McGee
6 hours ago, Leo Trinidad said:

Body line is very okay. Keep up the good work.

Thank you, Leo… glad to hear. When I was doing the GB Handstand Challenge and was trying to free-standing, my all line was gone and I was swaying like a tall tree in the wind. I thought maybe I lost the basics. Glad to hear it is some other issue  :-) 

Suzanna McGee
6 hours ago, Petra Kmecová said:

Whoa! Gracefull indeed! I literally stopped your video after that press and went to try it ... :-). Not gracefull at all ... hahahah. 

I remember when I did my headstand the first time. I could NOT get the butt over my head… AT ALL. Now I am thinking, how was it even possible not to get it up, it is just there on it's own :) I really hope I will have a similar feeling about a Handstand, one day in the future… because right now, the butt is not going there on its own, nor with my fullest effort… at all… ha ha. 

Petra Kmecová

Hoping for the same thing @Suzanna McGee ;-) ... I totally admire your dedication and consistency!!!