Can you please provide me with feedback on my form?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1m36SWldQwBX6TL3MFhqNK4aKi0G0YA2J
Thanks,
George
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by George Traganidas 235308, February 23, 2018 · 8 Replies · 144 Views
Can you please provide me with feedback on my form?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1m36SWldQwBX6TL3MFhqNK4aKi0G0YA2J
Thanks,
George
Nice job maintaining protraction on this one! It looks like you might be loosing a small amount of PPT as you lean. Stay on your current Step number while you work on increasing your lean.
Can you please provide me with feedback on my form?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1D6VjE_HbICpkGWUV_BPAKB8_1Xc7eRmU
Thanks,
George
@Jeffrey Bittner can you please have a look at my second video? Any better?
Thanks,
George
Nice improvement, George. Your PPT looks much better. Keep in mind that there is a difference between protraction and hollow. Protraction is the lateral movement of the scapula while hollow is the curling of the spine. Try to keep the middle of your spine flat as you lean. Awesome job!
Thanks Jeffrey. I will try to focus more on protraction while I maintain the spine flat.
Can you please provide me with feedback on my form?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1szQqCcJd2zLYNS0Oab2WjCUXk7ihztoW
Thanks,
George
Nice work for the lean, I really like it.
for the IM. assume first a normal lying position with shoulder and chin on the floor. then assume a strong PPT, then try to lift your belly (so that you cannot arch your lower back ;-)), then work on the legs. the idea is reducing at the minimum the work on the lower back and improve the work on the glutes as hips extensors.
Thanks, I will work on my IM. I can feel my glutes and extensors working and then they still hurt for the next 2-3 days, so I think I am using and hitting the right places. I will just focus more on PPT and belly in.