This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP PE3 Form Check

Started by Benjamin Nutt, February 21, 2018 · 5 Replies · 135 Views

Benjamin Nutt

hey all. Wanted to get a Form Check on my HBP PE3. Thanks!

Alessandro Mainente

HI Benjamin, corrections are necessary:

-when you step back on the top position you do not have to pike your hips, the must be always flat.

-in the top position, you do not have to move your hips too higher and round too much your upper back because you lose lean and the primary goal is holding the lean position before beginning every rep.

Benjamin Nutt
30 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

HI Benjamin, corrections are necessary:

-when you step back on the top position you do not have to pike your hips, the must be always flat.

-in the top position, you do not have to move your hips too higher and round too much your upper back because you lose lean and the primary goal is holding the lean position before beginning every rep.

Got it. So, next training session, I'll work on keeping my hips flat and not rounding my upper back quite as much. Thank you, Allesandro!

Benjamin Nutt

Tried these again, @Alessandro Mainente . Looking any better?

 

I feel like my upper back is still very round...

Alessandro Mainente

Exactly

what 

I 

mean!

Nice work.

Benjamin Nutt

On Step 10, which means Mastery next sesh! 

Am I still looking good here?