This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Something must have clicked

Started by Paul Bassett, February 19, 2018 · 3 Replies · 155 Views

Paul Bassett

Bloody 'ell.... yesterday's MS session.... I've doing the routine for about a month and a half.  I certainly feel it works me, but something must have clicked last night, finallly in a position or focused to get the tension and position correct.  

Well today it's currently difficult to explain how much muscle ache I have.  I've not had this with any of the other course - even the strength ones.

What I did do is use weighted ankles on some of the exercises and a dowl to keep my back straight.  

Literally I feel like I've the TB series also....

Having a day off.... and will be doing this every week and a bit if it takes this long to recover.  The dowel keeps you honest in the hips and back.

Étienne Lajeunesse

Yup, sometimes it just need a little adjustment to create changes! Keep it up!

Oussama KHELLADI

yes the ms is very intense especially the last stretches its like torture and your legs weight becomes tons not KG XD

Paul Bassett

Yeah, I mean I know what hard training does.  I've worked hard with S&C but I felt pretty fresh at the end of the stretch!  Next day though was a different story.

Must add it was all muscle soreness.