Hi,
Please could you check my form, particularly if I am upright enough and if the depth is ok?
Thanks
Sam
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Samuel Tanner, February 19, 2018 · 4 Replies · 68 Views
Hi,
Please could you check my form, particularly if I am upright enough and if the depth is ok?
Thanks
Sam
Hey Sam,
Your form and range of motion look great. Your back is in good position and your knees track over your toes.
Very solid form. Excellent work!
A little suggestion can be to squeeze the plantar muscles so that the weight is distributed on the outer edge of the bent knee foot.
14 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:A little suggestion can be to squeeze the plantar muscles so that the weight is distributed on the outer edge of the bent knee foot.
Thank you both, when I started I could not get very low at all.
Alessandro - I will have a go at this tonight, I am guessing this should create a higher arch in the foot as a focus?
I used to have very low arches and some slight knee problems including really loud clicking but working through all the SLS activities has made a massive improvement, even before I started the stretch courses.
Thanks
Sam
1 hour ago, Samuel Tanner said:Thank you both, when I started I could not get very low at all.
Alessandro - I will have a go at this tonight, I am guessing this should create a higher arch in the foot as a focus?
I used to have very low arches and some slight knee problems including really loud clicking but working through all the SLS activities has made a massive improvement, even before I started the stretch courses.
Thanks
Sam
in the squat variation, a decent arc is good in order to avoid the knees to move inward and of course also the ankles.