Hello guys!
Currently I've been working on these sPL progressions.
Here's a video for both Pe and iM:
SE1:
SE1- iM:
How do they look? I'm a bit concerned about the iM, please let me know If I should fix something!
Thank you very much!
Alessandro
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, February 19, 2018 · 6 Replies · 103 Views
Hello guys!
Currently I've been working on these sPL progressions.
Here's a video for both Pe and iM:
SE1:
SE1- iM:
How do they look? I'm a bit concerned about the iM, please let me know If I should fix something!
Thank you very much!
Alessandro
Hi Alessandro, the PE is ok, the IM is actually harder then the necessary, the reason is an uncomplete hips extension and you can see this because if the knee is at 90° of flexion then the shinbone should be vertical.
28 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:Hi Alessandro, the PE is ok, the IM is actually harder then the necessary, the reason is an uncomplete hips extension and you can see this because if the knee is at 90° of flexion then the shinbone should be vertical.
Very Clear!! thanks for the tip Ale!
Alessandro
I like the countdown you put on the PE! Good idea
@Alessandro Di Sanzo I love watching your formcheck videos. Your form is always so clear! Super inspiring for me!
Just beautiful Frog!
23 hours ago, Petra Kmecová said:@Alessandro Di Sanzo I love watching your formcheck videos. Your form is always so clear! Super inspiring for me!
That's my goal, to master each progression with a form as clean as possible! Actually, almost each time I post a form check, there is always something to fix!
Luckily GB coaches and the forum exist for this reason!