This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Supine shoulder extension walk pain

Started by Athanasios Rovos, February 18, 2018 · 5 Replies · 81 Views

Athanasios Rovos

I am not sure if i am performing the exercise correctly.I try to retract my scapula first and then start the descending.When i start to ascend i feel an intense pain only in my right tricep at the specific point i show in the end.That's why i lift my whole body first instead of coming up from the bottom of the movement entirely with my hands.
 

Alessandro Mainente

It is really hard to say, are there any other exercise where do you feel the exact problem?

Athanasios Rovos

No only in this exercise at the ascending part :/
 I work from the computer and i use the mouse  with my right hand so maybe that's the source of the problem ?Am i tight in this specific area ?

Alessandro Mainente

I'm sorry but I really cannot help you more. I have no idea. the position of the pain is strange, the fact that no other exercises gives this problem, the fact that is unilateral...is strange.

Athanasios Rovos

Ok thank you @Alessandro Mainente .I'll consult my physio and let you know 

Alessandro Mainente

please thanks!!