This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FLPE>iM's

Started by Lorenzo Bohl, February 18, 2018 · 2 Replies · 75 Views

Lorenzo Bohl

 I will be the first to say that the quality of these exercises is borderline tragic, but this is why I am posting this video. This is the first time that I have tried this progression PE4>iM and it was very difficult. The progressions that precede it do not present much difficulty as long as I have great traction under my hands.

For the progressions that precede, the number one problem that I feel I have is that when I begin to get into the Table position, my hands have the tendency to slide apart causing me to lose my balance despite my efforts to squeeze my shoulder blades strongly together. (It is worth mentioning that I do have a lot of difficulty with the shoulder extension iM's for HS1).

1. Are there some specific elements that I should practice in order to push more success with the FLPE>iM's? (I am actively doing T-Bridge and I have been working on this whole table thing for 12-14 months). It's really hard to enjoy the process when you're seemingly stuck on one thing for such a long time!

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Lorenzo, hands sliding apart is a sign of tight anterior delt and chest. You can consider holding a towel in between hands and doing a bit of shoulder extension work every days.

Lorenzo Bohl
On 2/19/2018 at 4:47 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hi Lorenzo, hands sliding apart is a sign of tight anterior delt and chest. You can consider holding a towel in between hands and doing a bit of shoulder extension work every days.

Thank you for your input!