This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Ankle Pain

Started by Christopher Chou, February 17, 2018 · 1 Replies · 41 Views

Christopher Chou

Hi. This is my first day! I can do both Crab and Ape exercises, however when I am doing ape, I notice that my ankle hurts. I can do a full squat and have done it in the past too, but I notice more pain on the ankle when i put more weight on my left foot. In the past 2 weeks, I've been trying to get back in shape, given that my cardio and legs are weak, I decided to start jogging every 3 days. I always receive left ankle pain half way through my jogs every time i put pressure on it.  I will admit pushed through the light pain ...  How should I go about fixing this issue?

Pauline Taube

Hi Christopher,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing pain. Unfortunately we are not able to give you any specific advices behind a monitor. You will have to get an in person diagnosis. I strongly recommend to see a sports physio or other medical professional about this. I would not push through the pain during training!