This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP PE3 pseudo planche push-ups form check

Started by Chris Banul, February 17, 2018 · 7 Replies · 162 Views

Chris Banul

I recently went back a couple of steps in this exercise because I felt i wasn’t leaning enough.  I am seeking any advice to help my form and progress.  Thanks in advance 

 

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Chris Banul,

Looking good man. Although make sure that you don't arch your back and always aim for maximum protraction on top of each rep.

Chris Banul

Thanks.  Do I want to keep my shoulders protracted the whole movement?  I have been trying to keep them protracted the whole time.

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Chris relax your feet, you are involuntary using them to reduce the amount of weight on the shoulders.

Chris Banul

Ok, thank you so much.  That form correction might be the one that will take  the most work for me.  

Chris Banul

Actually I think I do the same thing with my feet in my pseudo planche leans too....back to the drawing board :)

Keilani Gutierrez

it's a tough one to fix :D if you measure where your lean is and master it at a particular spot, it becomes much easier to increase the lean as time progresses.

 

Étienne Lajeunesse

I'm at the same place as you are! I like the feel to put all my weight on my arms.  It feels like doing a planche but feet on the floor :D you're good man! Keep it up!