This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Not sure what to do here

Started by Mark Henderson 314006, February 16, 2018 · 4 Replies · 25 Views

Mark Henderson 314006

I am new to this idea. I see there are no posts in this section. Is that because I am the only one who can see this?

Tanya Hill

Hi Mark, 

As far as section are you referring to the "workout logs" thread? 

Do you see the posts from other athletes?

Mark Henderson 314006

I am referring to the "workout logs" thread and I see no other posts.

Mark

Mark Henderson 314006

Some 13k posts but I see none of them. Is something wrong with my settings?

Mark Henderson 314006
On 2/20/2018 at 2:35 PM, Tanya Hill said:

Hi Mark, 

As far as section are you referring to the "workout logs" thread? 

Do you see the posts from other athletes?

I am in Workout Logs and I only see my own (this) thread. Is that normal?