This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

30 day HS challenge

Started by Jin Liu, February 16, 2018 · 12 Replies · 330 Views

Jin Liu

Only unlimited access can see the 30 day HS challenge? :( I have the HS course, and I'd love to see the 30 day challenge as well

Alessandro Mainente

Yes Jin, the challenge is reverse only to GB unlimited students.

Étienne Lajeunesse

Come and join @Jin Liu!  We had fun doing it :)

Jin Liu
31 minutes ago, Étienne Lajeunesse said:

Come and join @Jin Liu!  We had fun doing it :)

I would, but I already bought all the courses I want. I don’t have time to devote to the two more courses I didn’t buy. How much more can I get out of the unlimited? The HS challenge used to be published on fb for free in the past(?), but now they are not even available to ppl who have purchased the HS courses? Sad face..

Étienne Lajeunesse
4 hours ago, Jin Liu said:

I would, but I already bought all the courses I want. I don’t have time to devote to the two more courses I didn’t buy. How much more can I get out of the unlimited? The HS challenge used to be published on fb for free in the past(?), but now they are not even available to ppl who have purchased the HS courses? Sad face..

Yeah, I know what you mean.  I have EVERY courses and still wanted to do it...so I decided to pay the unlimited.  I'm just waiting now for new courses!

Mark Schoenhard

I've been training GST for nearly four years. I feel I have saved thousands of dollars for high quality training and coaching I have received.

Étienne Lajeunesse
1 minute ago, Mark Schoenhard said:

I've been training GST for nearly four years. I feel I have saved thousands of dollars for high quality training and coaching I have received.

Yup, so true! I wanted to start by myself in the beginning but knew that being coached would make everything much more effective! So I started GB :)

Jin Liu
15 hours ago, Étienne Lajeunesse said:

Yeah, I know what you mean.  I have EVERY courses and still wanted to do it...so I decided to pay the unlimited.  I'm just waiting now for new courses!

That’s commitment! Are you waiting for the rope jump course? I’d love to see them release more ring courses, and I think heard a something Bulgarian? I’ll pay for those!

14 hours ago, Mark Schoenhard said:

I've been training GST for nearly four years. I feel I have saved thousands of dollars for high quality training and coaching I have received.

Agreed! I’ve had really good experience with GB too. But the challenges seem to better belong to the free space. They are not a course, and being free encourages participation. Just my opinion..

Étienne Lajeunesse
2 hours ago, Jin Liu said:

That’s commitment! Are you waiting for the rope jump course? I’d love to see them release more ring courses, and I think heard a something Bulgarian? I’ll pay for those!

Of course I'm waiting for those! It seems that 2018 will be a productive year!

Bill Marr
On 2/17/2018 at 11:59 AM, Jin Liu said:

Agreed! I’ve had really good experience with GB too. But the challenges seem to better belong to the free space. They are not a course, and being free encourages participation. Just my opinion..

Couldn't agree more!

George Chung

If you are an unlimited member (I am for at least a month), where do you submit the form checks for the 30 day challenge?

Étienne Lajeunesse

Here : Screenshot_20180223-105129.thumb.png.d93c9b2b96e82cc55c70e2634d680d0e.png

Jennifer Marie

I agree Jin, I have most of the courses I want already, and one I don't. I can't justify paying a monthly fee just for the 30 day challenge.