I can't stabilize my knees into my elbows.Any tips ?
How is my Im ?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Athanasios Rovos, February 16, 2018 · 5 Replies · 125 Views
I can't stabilize my knees into my elbows.Any tips ?
How is my Im ?
Stabilization is technique-dependent, so you need to practice more. probably one hand is pushing less and the weight distribution is not symmetric.
For the IM you need to show a side view so that we can check more the quality.
I started with a wide grip and then i moved into a narrower. Is my form ok ?https://youtu.be/WUFn0Ak7iLg
@Alessandro Mainente
Now the shoulders are opened but your upper body is always moving, the body must be stable.
Sorry for my late response,i had an accident with my bike and i completely recovered this week so i will build slowly myself up ![]()
Here is the side view( hands at shoulder width ) https://youtu.be/6-L90uyIt2Y and here's the back view https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Cw-Gj5y308&feature=youtu.be . My wrists haven't recovered completely yet so i cant send a tripod . Thank you @Alessandro Mainente
Vey nice.