Thanks coach!! Very helpful as always. I’m conscious about my hand position after each rep. But like you said, I can’t control it well yet, and my hip shift still needs a lot of work. There’s still a comfort factor in it. I want to get more used to being upside down, & better control the hip shift. Hopefully the hands control will follow
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
HS PE8 Wall run
Started by Jin Liu, February 16, 2018 · 29 Replies · 515 Views
12 hours ago, Bill Marr said:Atta Girl! I'm a week or two away from these.
Good luck! Don’t hesitate to reach out for help if you need. The coaches are very helpful here
Tapped 30! Still need to work on the form. I’m at 3x12r still, so will keep working on the form as I progress. I have a question about breathing tho. I’ve been holding my breath, and had to kinda stop tapping to breathe. Will that get better naturally as I get more comfortable, or is there some cue I can use to breathe normally?
Have you noticed that your arms tend to internally rotate as you proceed in the sets? also, notice that with wider grips you cannot have a stable support.
On 8/5/2018 at 2:14 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:Have you noticed that your arms tend to internally rotate as you proceed in the sets? also, notice that with wider grips you cannot have a stable support.
Thanks coach! Will keep working on the form. I still can’t control my body well upside down. Thanks for pointing out the internal rotation. I’ve never noticed it (but again, I can hardly control my breathing in a HS). Will pay more attention to it.