This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP/PE2 + IM

Started by David Earl, February 15, 2018 · 2 Replies · 68 Views

David Earl

 

I’m having trouble with the piked hips issue that seems fairly common with this progression series. Please let me know what I can do to clean this up.

I know my foot placement is akin to PE3 but I have zero lean so I consider this PE2. I prefer this foot placement since it seems to help me lock everything tighter but I’m not ready to start adding in the lean. I squeeze the glutes and that seems to help with PPT and the piked hips but I still get that gap between the floor and my gut. I’m not sucking it in, just tryin to maintain PPT. Any help is appreciated!

So for the IM, both shoulders have been injured in the past and have quite a bit of junk to work thru. I’m trying to shrug strongly at the top and keep my palm facing fully backwards at the top. I know this one is pretty bad...help!

-Dave

Alessandro Mainente

Hi David, unfortunately......no corrections for you.

Nice attentions to details.

Antonio Alías Montoya

That s very good! Your tights are touching first the floor. I personally like that you are protacting without curling the spine and keeping a straight body line.