This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Pancake position question

Started by Leigh Kettle, February 14, 2018 · 2 Replies · 82 Views

Leigh Kettle

Hey guys

tonight after my middle split practice I just wanted to submit the following 3 pics to ask which one I’d be better continuing with when performing the pancake drills  

Im Making definite progress in that I’m nowable to sit on the floor in a straddle without excessive rounding (as discussed on a previous thread) however I still continue my practice sessions elevated on a stool (incidentally the stool is higher than the two blocks shown below and there’s is a small difference in block height in the 2 I’m using below ) 

would I be better sticking to the stool or dropping down to one of the three positions shown here . I was kind of thinking it may kickstart some more progress with my apt in pancake etc if I’m fighting more for it but I will obvs take your advice

many thanks

leigh 

 

9C12A208-5FF9-4344-B77F-6309AEDAC64A.jpeg

A6F60A75-B037-4AF2-9B97-283D1525C525.jpeg

EE882B9A-A0AF-408F-9966-D8CBB9AB4A81.jpeg

Alessandro Mainente

You should do for the last one pic until you can reach the floor.

Leigh Kettle

Thanks Alex will do