Please advise any tips on this one. I am just starting it and this one feels a little "scary" :-) Also enjoy that second short Oooooops video :-) ha ha
Ooooops
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Suzanna McGee, February 13, 2018 · 3 Replies · 59 Views
Please advise any tips on this one. I am just starting it and this one feels a little "scary" :-) Also enjoy that second short Oooooops video :-) ha ha
Ooooops
Ahahah so many times I failed to this one too!
Try to tuck a bit more while rolling and creating more momentum will help you do this! Keep the good work
@Alessandro Mainente, would you have any technical critique/advice on this one? This one is much scarier for me than the forward roll, so I want to make sure I am on the right track. Thank you!
in the T1/3.4 try to put your hands of the floor as much early as you can, the more you can support the body the easier and safe the execution.