This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

T1/3.3 Forward tuck roll

Started by Suzanna McGee, February 13, 2018 · 4 Replies · 48 Views

Suzanna McGee

Can you please give me pointers on my technique, as I am just starting this and I want to make it pretty and right… (I added side view and front view) The dog had to appear in my shot, ha ha… 

 

 

Keilani Gutierrez

looks good. is this the width you’d use for plank, handstand, etc.? 

one of the ways i apply the forward roll is if i ever need to bail from an overbalance HS. 

Suzanna McGee

@Keilani Gutierrez, good thinking about the hands. I am not really sure…  I suspect that I may have them slightly wider than for my handstand. If I do, I will correct it next time… you are so right! That's why I started the Movement a month ago or so, so I would learn how to bail out of the handstand. My future handstand… .and I didn't even think about the width of my hands. Thank you for the idea. 

Étienne Lajeunesse

Look to your tuck in this one too! :)

Alessandro Mainente

Nice work.