Here is my final set from today’s SL work. Sometimes having balance issues still from front to back, and not sure which foot is better in front. I think I am straight through the hip, but not sure how to check while I’m moving.
Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Bronwyn Higgins, February 13, 2018 · 5 Replies · 99 Views
Here is my final set from today’s SL work. Sometimes having balance issues still from front to back, and not sure which foot is better in front. I think I am straight through the hip, but not sure how to check while I’m moving.
Thanks!
Hi Bronwyn,
Looking good girly.
1. Front this angle looks like you are keeping good core through out the full range of motion. Slow down a bit and see if you can go the same pace as you puch up and down. Goal is to get those hips into a nice over arch so more range is something to think about.
2. Elbow bouncers are some of my favorites! Make sure that you keep the elbows back as you bounce from side to side. I see when you twist to the right your left elbow comes in. Keep it pulled back!
Other than that your on a roll.
3 hours ago, Tanya Hill said:2. Elbow bouncers are some of my favorites! Make sure that you keep the elbows back as you bounce from side to side. I see when you twist to the right your left elbow comes in. Keep it pulled back!
I didn't even notice that...Thanks for the feedback Tanya!
@Tanya Hill here is this week’s last set. I definitely feel more sore after when I go slow and push further up, and tried to lock my shoulders for the elbow bounces. Definitely feels harder that way. Thank you!
Looks amazing my friend. Keep going.
@Tanya Hill been working on these. Do you think I should go for more as mastery like week?