Can you please provide me with feedback on my form?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qbL6uZnPI3tL_xLiaob4bAZEgK_gMheP
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zDlh0jnWrwiMb8ymlSuoaMwHnTVn12Re
Thanks,
George
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by George Traganidas 235308, February 12, 2018 · 5 Replies · 112 Views
Can you please provide me with feedback on my form?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qbL6uZnPI3tL_xLiaob4bAZEgK_gMheP
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zDlh0jnWrwiMb8ymlSuoaMwHnTVn12Re
Thanks,
George
Hi George,
Keep working to twist even more during your circle arch-ups. Focus on trying to get your top elbow pointed toward the ceiling, especially before beginning the descent.
Nice form for the mobility drill. As it feels comfortable, work to stand just a little bit wider.
Can you please provide me with feedback on my form?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vaISjbPMkEyYZaAFm_Qzg_P8gJcI79nB
Thanks,
George
@Everett Carroll can you please provide me with feedback?
Thanks,
George
Hey George,
Sorry for the late reply!
For the PE, I'd like to see you fight for a bit more rotation (aim to stack the elbows) before you descend. You maintained a nice rotation for the entire ascent, so try to match that degree of rotation for the descent. By how strong you look, I think that this should be a quick fix now that you're aware.
Again, even if it doesn't quite happen, I always imagine I'm trying to get my elbows stacked on top of each other prior to each ascent and descent.
Excellent work on the iM! You're super close on this one.
Thanks. I will try to 'stack' my elbows for the descent.