This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Hawaii gym/meet up

Started by Étienne Lajeunesse, February 12, 2018 · 15 Replies · 328 Views

Étienne Lajeunesse

Hi everyone,

Is there any GB gyms or practionner(s) in Hawaii?

I'm planning to travel there this year!

Thanks :)

Jin Liu

Is the goal of this post to make us all jealous? :P 

Étienne Lajeunesse
6 minutes ago, Jin Liu said:

Is the goal of this post to make us all jealous? :P 

Only for those living in the cold, like I do! Ahahah :D

Jin Liu
15 minutes ago, Étienne Lajeunesse said:

Only for those living in the cold, like I do! Ahahah :D

and me!!

Étienne Lajeunesse
12 minutes ago, Jin Liu said:

and me!!

Where?

Jin Liu
25 minutes ago, Étienne Lajeunesse said:

Where?

New Jersey 

Étienne Lajeunesse
1 hour ago, Jin Liu said:

New Jersey 

Yup! Cold is almost done :)

Jin Liu
11 hours ago, Étienne Lajeunesse said:

Yup! Cold is almost done :)

You never know until April. We had some bad snow storms in April before... Btw how long are you going to stay in Hawaii? My husband and I are going there for vacation first week of March! :D 

Étienne Lajeunesse
54 minutes ago, Jin Liu said:

You never know until April. We had some bad snow storms in April before... Btw how long are you going to stay in Hawaii? My husband and I are going there for vacation first week of March! :D 

Ahah really! Not so jealous after all :)

I planned for later this year, probably not in march unfortunately.  Give me some news about the place!

Jin Liu
38 minutes ago, Étienne Lajeunesse said:

Ahah really! Not so jealous after all :)

I planned for later this year, probably not in march unfortunately.  Give me some news about the place!

will do!

Caleb Mcmahan

Come train with me!  I have a fairly comprehensive outdoor gym at my house North Shore, Oahu.  Got a room you can rent too! 

Étienne Lajeunesse
20 hours ago, Caleb Mcmahan said:

Come train with me!  I have a fairly comprehensive outdoor gym at my house North Shore, Oahu.  Got a room you can rent too! 

Oh really! Nice to you! It will be by the end of the year tough. :)

Suzanna McGee
On 2/12/2018 at 1:16 PM, Étienne Lajeunesse said:

Only for those living in the cold, like I do! Ahahah :D

Oh please, people ( @Jin Liu ) you don't know "cold"… we are freezing here in Venice Beach, California, like never before  :o  ha ha ha, really… but I know, it's all relative :)

Matthew Morse
7 hours ago, Suzanna McGee said:

Oh please, people ( @Jin Liu ) you don't know "cold"… we are freezing here in Venice Beach, California, like never before  :o  ha ha ha, really… but I know, it's all relative :)

Haha it really has been quite warm here (tri-state area) this winter. Staying consistently around 50 degrees in February. Dam near short weather. :)

Étienne Lajeunesse

Ahah! I'm moving out of Canada!

Glen Eames

Anyone else living in Hawaii year round and training GST?  I'm on Maui.