This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
HS PE7
Started by George Chung, February 9, 2018 · 3 Replies · 56 Views
Hey George ![]()
I wanna say this is a progression that may work well to play around with while your shoulder mobility catches up. after all, if we want to develop a strong HS line, we first have to be able to "enter" the position we want to develop strength in. in your case, the line would benefit from focusing on stretching the pecs, biceps, lats, etc. through individual stretches and also by doing your weighted shoulder iM's. these are the shoulder flexion, shoulder extension and dislocates you want to be focusing on.
working on really opening up those shoulders now with those light weights (2-5lbs to start) will make all the difference when you are working that HS against the wall. you'll be developing strength in the right vector and won't be muscling through handstands but balancing it effortlessly.
Hi George, I'm gonna ask you to post IM1, IM2, (both of them from the side and from the back) and PE5.
The reason of that is simply that from my experience you lack shoulders mobility, this can be due to a lack of range of motion in the beginning elements.
Thank you for your detailed analysis. I am aware of my shoulder mobility issues. I continue to work at it daily, and it has improved. Again thank you!