This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

rep count for cossack squats

Started by Samuel Tanner, February 7, 2018 · 4 Replies · 179 Views

Samuel Tanner

Hi, 

I am on PE6 for the Single Leg Squat progressions and had a quick question about rep counting. I have been counting a rep on each side as one rep, so this mornings workout of 3x4r included four reps on each side (alternating).

I was doing the middle split series last night and coach was counting a rep on each side to side squat as a rep, so doing both left and right counted as 2 reps. Am I counting it right or am I doubling the number of reps in the progression?  

 

P.S the mobility on this one is tough!

Many thanks for your response in advance.

 

Sam

Antonio Alías Montoya

It s 10 total, so 5 per side. 3x4 means 4 total, 2 per side. You are doing double.

By the way, mobility is also 10 total, 5 per side. If there is a "@" on the rep number that means that amount is per side.

Pauline Taube

Antonio got it right :)

Feel free to share a video of your training! 

Samuel Tanner

Thank you. I will post a video tomorrow.

Sam

Samuel Tanner

Apologies for the delay, please see my first set of Cossack Squats.

https://youtu.be/s6siGAbs2_I