How should I proceed? I cant get my arms straight, should I just try my best to straighten my arms? Or something else?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by John Daniel, February 6, 2018 · 4 Replies · 74 Views
How should I proceed? I cant get my arms straight, should I just try my best to straighten my arms? Or something else?
Hey John,
Try to push your chest out. This way, your arms will straight themselves with time. Otherwise, keep working on opening your shoulders! Great work
Raise your feet to a higher platform and you will be able to straighten your arms. As your flexibility improves you will be able to lower your feet.
HI John, the surface you are using is too low, you should aim for a higher position for your feet.
Thanks everyone. I will work at it from a higher surface for a while.