Hi coaches,
today I started this progression and would love your feedback. I went for 4*24s, but ended up doing 4*36s.
Last set of PE:
And iM (what a buttburn!!!):
Thank for your time.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Petra Kmecová, February 5, 2018 · 6 Replies · 86 Views
Hi coaches,
today I started this progression and would love your feedback. I went for 4*24s, but ended up doing 4*36s.
Last set of PE:
And iM (what a buttburn!!!):
Thank for your time.
Your PE looks awesome, Petra! Keep working on elevating your legs more on the iM. You are also lifting your left leg slightly higher than the right. Work on keeping them at the same level. Doing these in front of a mirror is a great way to self-check that your feet are high enough.
Thanks @Jeffrey Bittner.
I’ve noticed those differences between leg high myself and thought the same - working in front of the mirror. I’ll figure something out ... will jave to find some piece of furniture I can move in front of the mirror.
@Jeffrey Bittner, please ...
I worked my way to mastery volume on this PE and also worked on corrections for iM exercise as you suggested.
How is it looking?
Thanks a lot.
Everything is ok, remember the more you hold the PPT the better the result in the long terms goal.
Awesome job, Petra!
Thanks guys @Alessandro Mainente And @Jeffrey Bittner.
I plan on staying on this progression for 2-3 workouts and then move on ...
Have a nice day, Petra.