I've been chipping away at this for over a year now. Progress has been super slow, but I think I'm there. I can feel my butt and knee touching the floor at the same time!!!
Mastery?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Paul Moran, February 4, 2018 · 3 Replies · 120 Views
I've been chipping away at this for over a year now. Progress has been super slow, but I think I'm there. I can feel my butt and knee touching the floor at the same time!!!
Mastery?
Hi @Paul Moran,
You are almost there. Almost Flat but what I ould suggest is for you to move on and keep this as a warmup. Keep up the good work.
Awesome, thanks Leo. Yep I have been planning to keep on with this exercise for sure. After working so hard to get here I don't want to let it slip.
Moving on a step!!! YES!!!
I'm jealous of your hips mobility.