One of the greatest pictures ever

Started by irongymnast, April 2, 2010 · 11 Replies · 6,540 Views

irongymnast

2363093405_262a504827.jpg

This is one of the greatest gymnastics pictures ever in my opinion.

It's Yuri van Gelder. Does anyone have it at a bigger resolution?

Charles Weill

Epic! I'm sure Pavel Tsatsouline shed a tear of pride when he saw that.

Seiji

HAHAHAHA NICE!

Sternford

While looking for a larger version of that (I'm sure I've seen one) I came across this

Gelder.jpg

Alvaro

Is this the standard procedure to make a barrel inspection in that army? :D

Spartan300
irongymnast said:
2363093405_262a504827.jpg

This is one of the greatest gymnastics pictures ever in my opinion.

It's Yuri van Gelder. Does anyone have it at a bigger resolution?

Mindblowing !! how in hell did he get into that position in the first place lol? :lol:

Neal Winkler

The tanks probably lowered their barrels.

Spartan300

trianglechoke: yeah must have been that, but that is a great photo :!:

IvanPS

or someone lifted him into position just like on rings :P

Alvaro

If he were Chuck Norris he will carry a tank in each hand and then jump into possition! :D

Razz

I think he had one tank above his head in each hand and he then smacked them into the ground causing him to be lifted up in that position :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Gregor

I heard he is coming back this year. They decreased him a penalty from 2 years to 1 year. But he won't be allowed to compete at olympics.