Hi Everyone,
I'm building a set of stall bars to use in a relatively small room I'm going to be using 248 cm (8.13 ft)x 223 cm (7.31 ft). I could locate the stall bars on two of the walls, there are strong enough fixing points and the floor is concrete. As the room is relatively small the question I have is which is more important to have a little more space in front of the stall bars or more space either side of the stall bars? I'm currently working on foundation 1, Handstand 1 and the stretch series.
I'm 170 cm/ 5.57 ft tall and the distance from floor to finger tips when standing with my hands above my head is 215 cm/ 7.05 ft
Stall Bar Position 1:
Approx distance from the centre of the stall bars to the wall either side: 111 cm/3.65 ft
Approx distance to the tumble dryer 178 cm/ 5.83 ft
Approx distance to opposite wall 239 cm/ 7.84ft
Stall Bar position 2:
Approx distance from the centre of the stall bars to the wall either side: 124 cm/4.06 ft
Approx distance to opposite wall 210 cm/ 6.8 ft
Here's a rough view of the room.
I may well be overthinking this but as the room is small I thought it was worth asking the question.
Thanks,
Mark