This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Inverted pike pull withou stall bars

Started by Tyler Smith, February 2, 2018 · 6 Replies · 229 Views

Tyler Smith

I do not have access to stall bars. Is there an alternative approach to inverted pike pulls without using stall bars? Thank you. 

Étienne Lajeunesse

Hey Tyler,

If you have access to a squat rack, you can manage something with bars!

Tanya Hill

Hi Tyler, 

Check out @chikarajuku on IG. Luke is one of the GB Coaches and long time atheletes. He gets very creative with the squat rack work. 

 

Shafi ur Rahman

What about window with metal frames like stall bars only problem is the distance between the metal bars is much closer

Alessandro Mainente

You can, but it must be solid! definitely solid.

Tyler Smith

@Tanya Hill how do I search for a GB coach? I'd like to see what Luke has done as you suggested. Thanks!

Everett Carroll

@Tyler Smith If you have Instagram, Luke's handle is @chikarajuku 

@Luke Searra