This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP/PE6 form feedback

Started by George Traganidas 235308, February 1, 2018 · 5 Replies · 180 Views

George Traganidas 235308

Can you please provide me with feedback on my form?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TL8Zk5YeF34O6l4TXScItsMNLjnPkmRG

At the Mobility exercise, I try to bend my body as much down as I can, but I feel the stretch a lot at the shoulder and very little at the tricep. Is that ok?

Thanks,

George

Leo Trinidad

Hi @George Traganidas 235308,

Your HBP/PE6 looks good. As for the mobility, you need to elevate the box so that the angle of your forearm, elbow and arm is 90 degrees. It should stretch the shoulders, upperback and lats.

George Traganidas 235308

@Leo Trinidad can you please let me know if the form is any better?

Leo Trinidad

Hi @George Traganidas 235308,

Looks solid than ever. Keep up the good work.

George Traganidas 235308

Thanks