Hello,
here are two versions of 6 reps of HBP PE1
I experimented with both "neutral" shoulder girdle position, and protracted scapulas.
Which one is correct? In both cases I move just my arm, and keep the rest of the body tight.
Thank you
RZ
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Riccardo Zanello, February 1, 2018 · 4 Replies · 54 Views
Hello,
here are two versions of 6 reps of HBP PE1
I experimented with both "neutral" shoulder girdle position, and protracted scapulas.
Which one is correct? In both cases I move just my arm, and keep the rest of the body tight.
Thank you
RZ
Hi Riccardo,
Good job on your push-ups! You want to keep protraction on the whole movement, like in your first video! However, keep your shoulders as depressed as you can (low). As you can see, yours are close to your ears.
Wait for the coaches reply for the rest!
1 hour ago, Étienne Lajeunesse said:Hi Riccardo,
Good job on your push-ups! You want to keep protraction on the whole movement, like in your first video! However, keep your shoulders as depressed as you can (low). As you can see, yours are close to your ears.
Wait for the coaches reply for the rest!
Thanks Etienne
Regarding protraction and depression, if I keep my scapulas depressed, I lose some protraction. Is it fine anyway?
Thanks
RZ
Hey ricardo,
At this stage, it’s not overly important to achieve maximal depression of the shoulders. Focus more on depressing your shoulders as much as you can without losing scapular protraction.
Keep using your technique from your first video and you will Improve in no time.
7 minutes ago, Mikey Cunanan said:Hey ricardo,
At this stage, it’s not overly important to achieve maximal depression of the shoulders. Focus more on depressing your shoulders as much as you can without losing scapular protraction.
Keep using your technique from your first video and you will Improve in no time.
Thanks
Will do