This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

What to do when you dont have stall bars

Started by Ryan Segervall, February 1, 2018 · 4 Replies · 219 Views

Ryan Segervall

Hello,

Im currently progressing through the foundations courses and have come to a point where the stall bars are beginning to play a big role. Only issue is I dont have consistent access to them. Any set up ideas the allow for a make shift stallbar? 

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Two door frame bars for the manna work. one for your hands and one behind your upper back.

Mikey Cunanan

Ryan, 

If you have access to a squat rack and 2 sets of j hooks and 2 barbells, you can rig something up.

This has served me well in times of great need.

Ryan Segervall
21 minutes ago, Mikey Cunanan said:

Ryan, 

If you have access to a squat rack and 2 sets of j hooks and 2 barbells, you can rig something up.

This has served me well in times of great need.

This gives me some ideas. Thanks guys! 

Suzanna McGee

@Ryan Segervall I also see (on IG) those little railed fences around the area where you do your workouts… I used to have these in my gym too when I used to workout in the gym and I was doing a lot of stuff on the rail fence… :)