This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HSPE2>iM

Started by Lorenzo Bohl, February 1, 2018 · 0 Replies · 40 Views

Lorenzo Bohl

Questions: 

1. Do the shoulders need to be in a position of external/lateral rotation? Toward the end of the video, I begin to play with internal rotation, my gut tells me it's external/lateral rotation.

2. What position should I fight for in the Tspine?

3. Should my hands be at the width that allows me to be parallel with the floor at this stage? I am currently unable to place my hands shoulder-width apart and raise my hands more than a few inches from my posterior anatomy. To be quite honest, my shoulder mobility is absolutely despicable.

4. This element for me (much like lots of others here) is a great, great struggle. I hate standing on my head...what should I do since I cannot seem to get past this iM? I have been working this for 5 months or so 2x/week.