This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Stiff guy

Started by Joakim Wikman, January 31, 2018 · 1 Replies · 105 Views

Joakim Wikman

Hey!

First I want to apologize for my bad english. I hope You understand my text :)

For a few years now I have been training quite heavy weight training and running, both intervals and long distance running.

In October -17 I bought F1 as well as all stretch programs. I have now trained F1 twice a week and stretch all the stretches once a week. As i started stretching, I got a big humility in being stiff as a stick and having extremely short hamstrings (and short in overall) 

The last months I have started to feel pain and feel tiredness in my hamstrings. Is it because the body is not used to stretch, and stretch + hard intervals have become too much for my hamstrings !?

However, my lower back problems have improved since I started training F1 and all stretching.

 

Yours in stiffness 

 

joakim 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Joakim, unfortunately "my lower back pain" is a bit general. 

With my client's foundations one has the opposite effect, I mean that lower back problem has gone completely.

Now My personal doubts fall on the exercise execution especially the FL and MN early progression.