This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Manna PE1 - tuck ups - compression required

Started by Riccardo Zanello, January 31, 2018 · 4 Replies · 175 Views

Riccardo Zanello

Hello

In the explanatory video regarding Manna PE1-tuck up, it is said to work in compressing the knees to the chest.

I cannot really do it fully, a certain distance between knees and chest remains.

Should I work of being FULLY compressed before moving to PE2 or not?

 

Thanks

 

RZ

Pauline Taube

Hi Riccardo,

Great question. I recommend to submit a form check in order to check if your form is on point. You can always work to improve the compression :) 

Riccardo Zanello
1 hour ago, Pauline Taube said:

Hi Riccardo,

Great question. I recommend to submit a form check in order to check if your form is on point. You can always work to improve the compression :) 

Thanks Pauline, I will surely will

In any case, is full compression required for Mastery of performing the exercise with good form, lacking some compression, is sufficient as a foundation for further progressions or is achieving full compression a key point?

 

Thanks 

 

RZ

Pauline Taube

Ideally you want to get your knees as close to your chest as possible.

looking forward to see your videos :) 

Riccardo Zanello
9 hours ago, Pauline Taube said:

Ideally you want to get your knees as close to your chest as possible.

looking forward to see your videos :) 

thanks

 

will do