This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL PE 1 Re checked

Started by Antonio Alías Montoya, January 30, 2018 · 4 Replies · 70 Views

Antonio Alías Montoya

Hi coaches, long time ago my form was checked on this one without pressenting any issues. I just want to make sure form has been kept right. I m finally understanding what mean pressing my low back to the ground using my abs to the point not even the light can get through. I just move my arms at one point to make visible my belly (very visible, haha:unsure:).

 

Étienne Lajeunesse

These damn holds! Makes me burn every single time.  Looking good Antonio :)

Antonio Alías Montoya

Any coach advice just to be sure? Thanks.

Tanya Hill

Antonio, 

Nice shape! Keep crunching those shoulders up off the ground. The tuck hollow is tricky in a sense that everything is squeezing. Heels squeezing, knees squeezing, belly pulled into the spine, shoulders up and your head postion is excellent! 

The cat / cow is nice, great spine mobility. Do you notice when you round up to the cat position your hips shift forward infront of your knees a bit. As you curl keep hips ontop of your knees and shoulders ontop of your wrist. 

Those are my critques! Keep up the good work :)

Antonio Alías Montoya

Thanks a lot @Tanya Hill! I see what you mean with the cat cow, I ll keep it in mind.