Could i have a form check please;
Pike Lean:
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Nigel Pengelly, January 30, 2018 · 7 Replies · 163 Views
Could i have a form check please;
Pike Lean:
Hi Nigel,
Can you upload a video of your PE taken from the side?
I recommend moving your hands up another bar or two on your iM. As you stretch into your pike, try to keep your back completely straight.
The doggie seems quite impressed
Hi Jeffrey, I finally got one of the kids to take a side view of the V-Ups as requested.
Nigel
I used to have a balancing problem with the V-ups as well. if you pick a spot to look at on the ceiling and continue looking at it as you perform the reps, maybe that will clean up the form a bit for you. give it a shot!
Hi NIgel, you need more compression for sure.
OK, does that just come with time and more strength?
Hey Nigel. The pike leans will help, but do you have the front split course?
That will help you with the compression faster