This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Nose bleeding

Started by Miguel Rodriguez Romay, January 29, 2018 · 1 Replies · 71 Views

Miguel Rodriguez Romay

Hello,

A few weeks ago, my nose was really dry when I was in the metro, then I just touched it and it started to bleed (not much) . Since then, not every time, but sometimes my nose bleeds when I do handstand work. I think it happens when I feel more pressure in my head. I took it easy for a week or so. Yesterday I did 3 series (chest to wall) in the morning without problem. In the evening  I tried again and 10 seconds later my nose was bleeding. My wife trains with me and she told that she notices more pressure in the night than in the morning.... but I am not sure what can actually be the reason. I read that breathing properly (sometimes I realize I dont breath enough when doing handstand) can help, any ideas?

Thanks!

 

Alessandro Mainente

HI Miguel, yes. the more you hold the apnea state the more the blood pressure raises.