This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS PE3

Started by Elisabeth Dragu, January 27, 2018 · 2 Replies · 56 Views

Elisabeth Dragu

Hello!

I have made my way to the Forearm headstand in the handstand one course. I find it very hard:( I can not find the balance. The tripod headstand was no problem so it is frustrating that I struggle with this one. 

I have been on the first progression for forearm headstand for over a month and still no results:(

Can you give me some advise? 

Best regards,

Elisabeth 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VjKHi5Bhr3P_oUtsnjt_4rLyPHPGdebk

 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-FjceC1Uh1brReODSOHgoaTP2kOKyQTY

Alessandro Mainente
1 hour ago, Elisabeth Dragu said:

Hello!

I have made my way to the Forearm headstand in the handstand one course. I find it very hard:( I can not find the balance. The tripod headstand was no problem so it is frustrating that I struggle with this one. 

I have been on the first progression for forearm headstand for over a month and still no results:(

Can you give me some advise? 

Best regards,

Elisabeth 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VjKHi5Bhr3P_oUtsnjt_4rLyPHPGdebk

 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-FjceC1Uh1brReODSOHgoaTP2kOKyQTY

Heu Elisabeth, try to close a bit your forearm so that the elbows are a bit closer, in this way the surface you can use to avoid loss of balance it is greater.

Elisabeth Dragu
9 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Heu Elisabeth, try to close a bit your forearm so that the elbows are a bit closer, in this way the surface you can use to avoid loss of balance it is greater.

Thanks Alessandro!